Craigslist ad posted on February 2, 2010
Pickett Fences, a contemporary clothing boutique in Larchmont Village, is seeking a full-time sales associate/keyholder.
• Have at least 2 years experience in retail, extensive knowledge of women’s contemporary a plus.
• Have a positive and cheerful attitude that will enable her to achieve the highest level of customer service.
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Be computer proficient.
• Be self-motivated, reliable, honest, and diligent.
• Be dedicated and focused and able to complete any task given her.
• Be easy-going, while still being self-disciplined.
• Love fashion and people.
Candidate must be able to:
• Assist in receiving/shipping merchandise.
• Work well in a fast-paced, busy environment.
• Have excellent selling skills, merchandising skills a plus.
• Be available to work most weekends.
Pickett Fences is looking for a team player with an upbeat personality who isn’t afraid to work hard and can still manage to have fun while doing it. They offer competitive salary and benefits. Only qualified candidates need apply.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Address: 214 N. Larchmont Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90004
Location: east side of street, between Beverly Boulevard and 1st Street
Phone Number: (323) 467-2140 Fax: (323) 856-2959
Hours: Monday – Saturday, 10:30 am – 6 pm; Sunday, 11 am – 5 pm
Parking: street Accessibility: ok for wheelchairs