Village Pizzeria Needs Hostesses
Published on: Jan 29, 2013
The very busy Village Pizzeria is seeking a qualified hostess with a minimum of two years of experience in the restaurant/food industry. (Please do not apply if you do not have the minimum years of experience.)
Preferred applicants are 21 years old or over, and with flexible schedules. (Full-time students may not want to apply.) You will be working nights, weekends, and holidays. Should have knowledge of the Hancock Park/Hollywood/LA areas!
– answering numerous phone calls, taking multiple pick-up and/or delivery orders
– customer service, greeting, seating, taking to-go orders and serving in-house guests
– managing cash register, credit card machines, and daily tickets
– packaging and distributing orders efficiently, making salads, etc
Village Pizzeria is a mom-and-pop business looking for upbeat, sociable individuals who can handle fast-paced, busy situations, are able to multi-task, can pick up on things very quickly, and can work fast and proficiently without much supervision.
- Compensation: minimum wage plus tips
Posted on Craigslist on January 28 (Monday), 2013.